FTP Data Storage
Simple and Efficient
Simple and efficient
Use your favorite FTP client
Simple and Efficient Data Storage
BluegrassNet’s FTP hosting service is designed for simplicity and efficiency. This is a 100% classic FTP service. You get space on a server, use a FTP Client (such as Filezilla) to connect, and you’re uploading and downloading files.
These are the plans we offer:
|Service Description||Monthly Cost||Overages|
|10GB||$27.50||overages billed at $2.75/GB|
|50GB||$112.50||overages billed at $2.25/GB|
|100GB||$200.00||overages billed at $2.00/GB|
|250GB||$437.50||overages billed at $1.75/GB|
|500GB||$750.00||overages billed at $1.50/GB|
|1000GB||$1250.00||overages billed at $1.25/GB|
- Uploads to storage system – 3 x the allocated Drive Space per month included with account.
- Downloads from storage system – 1 x the allocated Drive Space per month included with account.
- Transfers exceeding the above parameters, $2 per GB
- Data Storage Service Drive Space accessible via FTP, FTPS, iSCSI, NFS, SAMBA
- Service is backed up on best efforts basis, and access to your backed up data is only available at additional cost.
- Disk space is not hard-limited, overage costs will apply as indicated on the order form
- Will not function as a web directory.
- FTP sessions are authenticated and connect through the hosting cluster and then to the storage system by way of a mounted drive
BluegrassNet: The Mission-Critical Business ISP